Aggressive Criminal Defense for Those Facing Criminal Charges
Experienced Nashville criminal defense attorney protects your rights
Facing criminal charges can feel overwhelming and frightening. You may wonder about the consequences you face and how they might impact your future. Who can you trust? What will happen to you and your family?
Your smartest move is to work with an aggressive advocate who will treat you and your case with respect. At the Law Office of Perry A. Craft, PLLC in Nashville, we have represented countless individuals who have been charged with misdemeanors and felonies for more than four decades. We know the criminal justice system and we know how to anticipate what the other side will do and prepare an effective defense.
Services we offer
If you are facing criminal charges, it is vital that you get access to skilled representation as soon as possible, because your future depends on the counsel you receive. As a criminal defense attorney, Attorney Craft has represented clients in and around Nashville facing all manner of charges, including:
- Drug charges. Whether you have been charged with simple drug possession or drug trafficking, or stand accused of prescription fraud, we know what it takes to build a successful defense. We can help you fight any kind of drug charges in court.
- Theft charges. From robbery or aggravated robbery to burglary or carjacking, we represent clients facing all types of theft charges.
- Assault charges. Assault charges can cost you thousands in fines, time spent in jail and the future you worked so hard to build. We work diligently to get your simple assault, aggravated assault, domestic violence, or threats of violence charges dismissed or reduced whenever possible.
- Campus crimes. Were you accused of underage drinking, DUI, sexual misconduct, or drug possession while a student on campus? We will help you fight the additional consequences you might face when you commit a serious crime on a college campus.
- White collar crime. Those charged with white collar crimes such as identity theft, securities fraud, cyber-crimes, insider trading or tax evasion can face serious consequences without the skilled representation of an experienced criminal defense attorney who knows how to review the evidence and negotiate for a more favorable outcome if possible.
- DUI defense. Tennessee has some of the strictest laws on the books when it comes to DUIs. Whether it is your first offense or your third, we can protect your rights and build a solid case in your defense.
If you have been arrested and are facing jail or a criminal indictment, or if you might be a suspect in a criminal investigation, Attorney Craft may be able to help. We also provide comprehensive criminal defense services for immigrants in Tennessee who are facing removal proceedings. We can guide you through the complex criminal justice system and ensure that the police, prosecutors, and the courts uphold your Constitutional rights. Let us help you secure your future.
Aggressive representation when you are charged with a crime in Tennessee
You deserve seasoned and knowledgeable criminal defense representation. At the Law Office of Perry A. Craft, PLLC, we are your advocate when you are facing criminal charges. We fight for your rights in court to ensure that your future is the brightest it can be. If you are facing criminal charges in Nashville or anywhere throughout Tennessee, please call 615-953-3808 or fill out our convenient contact form. We promise you: you are not alone.
Related Criminal Defense Articles
- Project Safe Nashville and Gun Crime
- Defenses to RICO Charges
- How Do Jury Challenges Work in Tennessee Criminal Cases?
- Common Defenses in Drug Possession Cases
- The Right of Defendants to Confront Witnesses