Business Immigration Attorney in Nashville
Protecting the Rights of Foreign Nationals so Your Nashville Business Can Grow
Immigration policies for US businesses and corporations can be particularly restrictive. To ensure that your employees and your company are protected, you want the help of a lawyer who navigates those policies with ease. At the Nashville-based Law Office of Perry A. Craft PLLC, we help you protect what’s yours, while keeping your employees safe. We are meticulous in our approach to the law, putting our decades of experience in corporate and employment litigation to work for you.
Immigration services your business can rely on
Whether you’re a multi-national corporation or a rising star among start-ups, we provide a detailed plan to help you in the hiring and transfer of foreign nationals. The firm proudly represents clients with:
- Temporary specialty visas (HB-1). HB-1 specialty visas allow workers to stay in the country for up to three years, with the possibility of renewal upon sponsorship for up to 10 years. We offer short and long term planning strategies to help you and your employees apply and transition through the years.
- Employee transfers (L). The L-1 visa allows for temporary employment in the United States. We may advise an L visa for companies looking to establish a presence on American soil as well.
- NAFTA agreements (TN). Thanks to 1993’s North American Free Trade Agreements, workers from Mexico or Canada may enter the US on a TN visa. The rules differ for each country for this nonimmigrant visa, so consulting a dedicated attorney is important.
- Investor visas (EB-5). The US government gives out a limited number of EB-5 immigrant visas each year, reserving a third for rural areas and areas with low employment rates. We assist you through the application process to limit the amount of time investors remain on the waiting list.
The Law Office of Perry A. Craft assists companies seeking to expand their borders both in and out of America. Attorney Perry A. Craft can help you apply for multi-national or immigrant-investor status before you begin hiring or transferring employees. The labor certification process can be a difficult one; trust us to help you through it.
Permanent visas and additional services
At our firm, we make it our business to understand yours. We know that the heart and soul of every successful Nashville company is rooted in its employees. To that end, we help workers who wish to stay in the US permanently. We help workers prepare and apply for visas designated for:
- International executives and managers
- Persons of Extraordinary Ability
- The labor certification process
- Religious workers
- People whose entry is in the National Interest
We also offer business and corporate services in regards to contracts, restructuring, and ensuring corporate compliance with national and international regulations regarding trade and services. Should the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) contact you about an inspection, we can assist you in your preparation.
We safeguard businesses and workers in Nashville
The Law Office of Perry A. Craft PLLC in Nashville, TN serves clients around the globe. Put our background in business and employment law to work for your company and your workers. To reserve a consultation with Attorney Craft, please call 615-953-3808 or fill out our convenient contact form. Star growing your business today.