Protecting the rights of residents and
citizens in Nashville and throughout
Holding your hand while upholding
Protecting consumers under
Tennessee’s Lemon Law
Advocating for students,
teachers, and parents
When efficiency matters, we help
move your business forward.
When You Need a Lawyer, You Want Perry A. Craft
Skilled education, criminal defense, and business lawyer in Nashville
The American legal system is vast and complex. Whether you are newly arrived in this country, starting a new business, seeking an IEP for your child, or facing criminal charges, it helps having an experienced lawyer on your side to guide you.
At the Law Office of Perry A. Craft PLLC, we are here to help. Nashville criminal defense, business law, education law and immigration lawyer Perry A. Craft will provide you with experienced representation while keeping your best interests and wishes in mind. Since 1978, Attorney Craft has represented people from all walks of life as they navigate the judicial system. When you want an attorney who listens to your story and creates options for your future, we are here for you. We are here to help by providing you with experienced representation while keeping your best interests and wishes in mind.
How we can help
The Law Office of Perry A. Craft PLLC offers a wide range of legal services to clients in need. Our focus is primarily:
- Business Law. Our firm offers comprehensive counsel to small business owners, operators, franchisors and franchisees, managers, directors, and executives. From the initial plans regarding formation through mergers, dissolutions, and buy/sell agreements, we provide effective legal representation and review with an eye towards timelines and efficiency.
- Criminal Defense. We believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty and believe in the power of second chances. Whether you are facing a misdemeanor, felony, DUI, drug, or other criminal charges, we have the experience and the resources necessary to help you protect your future. We work with citizens and non-citizens alike to prevent a mistake from becoming the defining focus of your life.
- Education Law. Our firm represents students, parents, and teachers in hearings and claims against private and public schools and school systems. If you are a parent whose child’s rights to a free and fair education have been violated, or a teacher facing disciplinary action, we can help.
- General Practice. Our office represents citizens, immigrants, families and businesses on a wide variety of legal problems and issues ranging from education issues affecting children, parents and teachers, forfeitures, administrative hearings, personal injury, a wreck involving a car, truck, SUV, bus or big rig, unlawful discrimination, consumer law, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, antitrust, constitutional law and much more. Attorney Craft has experience in litigation in federal and state courts. He has testified before Congress and in the State legislature.
- Immigration Law. People – whether foreigners, visa holders, citizens, or their families – find American immigration laws confusing. Because immigration law is complex and hard for most people to understand, they find it overwhelming and nearly impossible to know their options or how to deal with immigration authorities. We protect the rights of immigrants, non-immigrants, citizens and their families, and employers or employees.
Why a diverse background in law makes Perry A. Craft the right choice for you
Perry A. Craft has more than 40 years of experience helping people meet their legal needs. His background in law and in the courts has made him analytical and precise; he explains every step to take. His experience allows him to look at the difficulties you face and form fresh, new perspectives about ways to help you. His years of practice give him the practical knowledge to help you with your education, immigration, business, and criminal defense needs. Attorney Craft has dedicated his life to protecting those whose rights or civil rights have been violated or are unfairly or unjustly treated – and he can protect your rights.
Rely on Nashville’s Perry A. Craft to protect your future
Whether you’re starting a new life in America, starting a new business, protecting your child’s right to an education, looking for a second chance, or have other legal problems, you want an attorney who can help from start to finish. At the Law Office of Perry A. Craft PLLC, we offer you caring counsel and sound plans for moving forward. To schedule a consultation with this respected Nashville lawyer, call 615-953-3808 or fill out our convenient contact form. We make sure that you always have the answers you need.