Knowledgeable Nashville Personal Injury Attorney

Experienced representation when you’re injured in Tennessee

An unexpected and traumatic injury can turn your life upside-down. The aftermath and long-term effects can be overwhelming. You may be wondering who will pay your bills as you take the time to recover, and if your life will ever be the same again. Will you be able to go back to your job at all? Will you suffer pain forever? It’s important to hold the right people responsible for your injuries and losses.

At the Law Office of Perry A. Craft, PLLC, we know that you’re scared and we know that you’re hurt. Most of all, we know we can help. Attorney Perry A. Craft has an extensive background handling personal injury cases in Tennessee, and he puts that experience to work for you. Look to us when you or a loved one suffer a serious injury that wasn’t your fault. We are on your side – call us today.

What types of personal injury cases does your Nashville firm handle?

Our legal team handles a wide variety of personal injury claims. When an individual, company, or other entity’s negligence causes you injury, we work to secure the financial compensation to which you’re entitled so you can begin moving past the accident and toward a new future. Attorney Craft handles all manner of personal injury and accident claims, including:

  • Car and truck wrecks
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Wrongful death
  • Slips, trips, and falls
  • Traumatic brain injuries
  • Spinal cord injuries
  • Burn injuries
  • Premises liability
  • Defective products

Every accident and every injury is different; however, many victims experience similar outcomes – massive medical bills, lost income, chronic pain, and emotional suffering. We understand the lasting effects of serious injuries and put our resources to work securing compensation for your losses.

How does a personal injury case work?

A successful personal injury claim shows that the defendant (the at-fault party) caused your injury by failing to fulfill their duty of care. A duty of care means that all of us must act in a reasonable manner that would not potentially cause harm to others. To prove negligence, our legal team shows:

  • The at-fault party owed you a duty of care, whether in their actions or through providing a product or service.
  • The defendant breached that duty of care through negligent actions (or inaction).
  • Those actions directly caused the accident that resulted in your injuries.
  • Finally, those injuries caused quantifiable losses and damages.

Attorney Perry A. Craft can guide you through this process with experience and confidence.

What is the value of my Nashville personal injury claim?

A personal injury claim is designed to make you “whole” again – although it cannot turn back time, a successful claim can help you get back on your feet and compensate you for the losses you’ve experienced from the accident. Your claim also holds the at-fault party accountable for their role in causing your injuries and pain.

The Law Office of Perry Craft, PLLC works to secure compensation for the following:

  • Medical expenses, past and future
  • Lost wages
  • Reduced earning capacity
  • Pain and suffering
  • Emotional distress
  • Disability or disfigurement
  • Property damage

In cases of wrongful death, the family may be entitled to compensation for funeral and burial expenses, loss of companionship, and other damages associated with the loss of a loved one.

How can your personal injury attorney help me?

When the Law Office of Perry Craft, PLLC takes your case, our goal is to ensure you secure fair and proper compensation for your injuries. Attorney Craft guides you through the process and explain all the details of your case, launching a full investigation into your accident. We will:

  • Examine the details of your accident to discover who or what was at fault
  • Collect evidence and proof to support your claim
  • Meet with your medical team to determine the extent and scope of your injuries
  • Negotiate and work with the insurance companies on your behalf
  • Go to trial when negotiation efforts are exhausted

Our team does not accept lowball offers – we accept only what you need and deserve for your injuries.

Talk to a trusted Nashville personal injury attorney today

At The Law Office of Perry A. Craft, PLLC, we represent the people of Tennessee when they’re injured by the negligence of others. Attorney Craft works to secure financial compensation for your losses and holds the right people accountable. For honest, practical advice about your potential case, call 615-953-3808 or fill out our convenient contact form to schedule a free initial consultation today.