Immigration Law Attorneys in Nashville
We Use Our Heads and Our Hearts in Our Practice of Immigration Law
Many people dream about coming to America and starting a new life with freedom and new opportunities. We understand that it takes courage and vision to make that journey. We believe that people who overcome the obstacles to come to America are special and make America a better place. It’s why we practice immigration law and guide individuals, families, and workers to live their dreams. At the Nashville, TN Law Office of Perry A. Craft, PLLC, we handle complex immigration law matters. We take pride in overcoming the challenges facing business owners and international workers we much as we love bringing families together.
Every immigrant and non-citizen deserves a lawyer who can analyze a case and offer practical, personalized advice. When you work with Attorney Craft, you can rest easy knowing that he is on the job to help you.
From visas to defending against removal and every area of residency in-between
Starting a new life in a new country is exciting and complicated; immigrants and non-citizens are faced with an entirely new set of laws, and they may not always know whom to trust. At the Law Office of Perry A. Craft, we make it our business to offer clear, concise advice about your role in the immigration process. You can trust us to help you with:
- Family Immigration. We believe that families should be together whenever they can. We handle all family immigration matters, explaining which of your relatives are eligible for benefits, and what steps to take to help reunite you with your loved ones.
- Green Cards and Permanent Visas. The path to US residency can be complicated. We help you understand the rules of eligibility and how to apply for your green card or permanent visa.
- Temporary Visas. There are many types of temporary visas available to visitors, workers and students. If you or your loved ones need to stay in the US for an extended amount of time, we can explain your options, what the time frames are, and what you need to do.
- Citizenship and Naturalization. If you want to become a US citizen, we can help. We explain the steps of citizenship and naturalization, and answer your questions along the way.
- Deportation, Removal and Defense. Removal, also called deportation, allows the US government to return foreign nationals to their country of origin. If you are in danger of facing removal, or if you have been detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) we build your defense, and explain what steps you need to take to remain in the country.
- Criminal charges. When a non-citizen or immigrant is charged with a crime in America, he faces obstacles and complex legal problems that are difficult to understand and often faces removal or deportation. It is crucial that a non-citizen or immigrant find a lawyer who understands and can help. Call or contact us.
- Business Immigration. Whether you’re hiring a foreign national or seeking an H-1B visa for a temporary assignment, we help global business owners and employees grow their companies with the right people at the right time. Our firm handles all business immigration matters and will help you obtain the proper visa.
- Music and Entertainment Immigration. Nashville is a hot-spot for entertainment, home to the Tennessee Titans and America’s most popular music scene. We offer entertainment immigration advice for those seeking the proper visas and looking to make a splash in Nashville.
- Asylum. We believe no one should live in fear of persecution for who they are and what they believe. We can help you apply for asylum if you feel you are in danger in your home land.
- Other Immigration Issues. Immigration law is complex and covers a wide variety of situations and circumstances. Whatever the issue, we will listen and help.
Understanding the rules that govern immigration and citizenship in America may be hard, but choosing a lawyer shouldn’t be. Let us put our experience helping people and businesses in Nashville to work for you.
Need an immigration attorney in Nashville? You’re in the right place.
The Law Office of Perry A. Craft, PLLC serves private individuals and corporate leaders in Nashville with dedication and determination. We are devoted to protecting your rights. Call 615-953-3808 or fill out our convenient contact form to reserve an appointment with a trusted immigration attorney who is always by your side.